Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Goodwill Gold

If you know me, you know thrift shopping is a major hobby of mine. Goodwill, Salvation Army, Cosignemnt shops, gimme it all! I could spend hours digging through pilly sweaters and little league t-shirts just to score one find. Yes, I look for name brands, but I also just love seeing the potential in old pieces that someone else didn't. For how often I go to the Goodwill that is conveniently 5 minutes from our house I'm going to start sharing my finds and how I wear them.

This week I found a pair of White House Black Market boots for $6 and a baggy sweater vest for $4. The sweater is size 2x from a brand that is nothing special but I loved the color and look of it for fall. The secret to thrift shopping: look at everything (and I mean everythingggg) and keep an open mind! Patience and creativity goes a long way. 








1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Wow can't believe you got that lucky at Goodwill. I usually just look for home-goods there and haven't done any clothing searching. Need to step up my game. I am dying for a pair of cute black booties like those.

    ReplyDelete