happy 2 months baby girl!
• You are growing so much! You are now 11lb 7oz (up 3+ pounds from birth) and 24in long (up 3 inches from birth) which puts you in the 98th percentile for height and head size and 60th percentile for weight
• You are out of all your newborn clothes and stretching the length limits of your 0-3 month onesies! We also will be moving up to size 2 diapers next time we have to buy them!
• You study our mouths and faces when we talk to you and respond with smiles and coos
• You are still a great traveler, and still sleep when we drive for more than 5 minutes
• You love looking around and hold your head up on your own when being held and a little at a time when your on your tummy
• You like your wubanub and you don't like to be swaddles anymore, in fact you sleep in your crib completely sprawled out.
• You are sleeping great overnight and finally liking your crib. On a typical night you sleep from 8pm-4am then after eating sleep again until 8am
• You are such a happy little girl, you are content to play by yourself under your activity mat and bat at toys, kick, and look at your hands
• You stil get hangry and let us know when you're ready to eat
• You are standing on our laps when we hold yo and pushing off so we're getting you a jumper soon!
• You get hiccups a lot and daddy still worries if you can breathe :)
We love you so much & feel so limbless end to be your parents!