Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Book List

One of my goals for 2016 is less screen time and more book reading. I make time to do the first every day, so I know it's a matter of making time for the second. It may mean resisting the "must be productive" bug in my ear during naptime to sit down and read a chapter or two before doing the dishes, but I need to do it. I am currently reading "The Best Yes" by Lysa Terkeurst and it has been so good for me. I am encouraged yet challenged with each page. I used to be a big reader before adulthood and motherhood and social media. I want to get back to that person that would fly through a book in an afternoon and get lost in its pages. Here is my reading list for the winter! 

1. One thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
2. For the Love by Jen Hatmaker 
3. The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
4. Simply Tuesday by Emily Freeman
5. Nobody's Cuter Than You by Melanie Shankle
6. Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle
7. Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist 

In this season of life I am loving inspirational, spiritually & practically applicable books with relatable authors. Please share your suggestions of books that are must reads! 

xoxo,
Mrs. Back to Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment