Tuesday, April 16, 2013

10 months

How has it already been 10 months since our big day?! Well be celebrating a year of marriage SO soon! Time really does fly when you're having fun. Marriage is such a learning and growing experience, and just so FUN! 10 things I've learned in these 10 months...

1. The funniest moments of marriage involve sleep or sleep talking and dreams - Just last night Mr. fell asleep watching 'River Monsters' and exclaimed "What the heck is that?" twice in his sleep. I died.
2. Breakfast for dinner is always a good idea-Mr. is a bacon and eggaholic and I love all things bread and syrup.
3. It doesn't have to be a big adventure to be a fun adventure- Park trips and grocery dates can be just as fun as weekend getaways
4. It's amazing how much laundry and dishes 2 people can create.
5. Family truly is the best of friends- so blessed to live close to all of our immediate and extended families
6. However adorable they may be, puppies and nieces are the best birth control- well want that someday :)
7. Watching every kind of sporting event can be interesting, depending on the company- snuggles makes everything better
8. Teamwork, communication, selflessness, and laughter are necessities in everyday interaction
9. You can train an old dog new tricks- putting the seat down, hanging up towels, and dishes to name a few
10. Nicknames don't have to be serious to be cute- booger, cricket, snickerdoodle, ooba, aaand I'm going to stop before I embarass myself even more.

"I have found the one whom my soul loves" Song of Solomon 3:4



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. My hubby and I are about a year a head of you, and trust me, it just gets better!

    ReplyDelete