Thursday, March 19, 2015

{20 weeks}

Halfway. How did we get here so fast? This was a big week of milestones and I'm feeling little kicks and flutters more often and obvious. Every day I feel like I have a new sense of what is happening in my body and every day I feel a stronger connection to the little human in there. It was a struggle for me at first, and I found myself feeling guilty for "forgetting" I was pregnant at times, but that is why pregnancy lasts 9 months my friends. These things take time. Speaking of things taking time we finally had our 20 week ultrasound today. Baby was healthy and active but very stubborn when it came to revealing its gender. After an hour and a half appointment we finally left with a verdict. Tomorrow is our gender reveal so my lips are sealed until then! 
Yes I celebrated accordingly. Ben and Jerrys half baked for my half baked babe. 

xoxo,
Mrs. Mama in the making 

No comments:

Post a Comment