This month we have gone on walks & coffee dates, to the grocery store & a greenhouse, to the hospital to visit another baby friend, going to a "mom's group" I joined, a weekend at the cabin, dressing up and sleeping through Sunday morning church, cheering on Daddy at his baseball games, and of course we paid a visit to Goodwill. (more coming on my finds soon)
We have learned so much about your personality and how to best take care of you. It feels like we have so much more to learn to "figure you out" but we seem to be on the right track.
- You are a great sleeper and get HANGRY just like your parents.
- You love your car seat and fall asleep almost every time we drive
- Some newborn pants still fit but you're mostly wearing 0-3 months
- You don't like diaper changes or baths
- You're happiest when you're held and snuggled
-Everyone's says you look like Mommy (it looks like you're going to have blonde hair and blue eyes)
-You eat every 2-2.5 hours during the day and nap in between. You go to bed between 8 and 10pm and usually wake up at 1-2am and 4-6am to eat.
-You are taking a bottle well (practice for when Mom goes back to work) and only like pacifiers if you're hungry
- You are strong & you're trying to hold you head up and roll on your side already!
We love you Avery Grace!