Friday, December 21, 2012

Fashion Friday.

Althought I often struggle with being bold in my day to day outfits, I adore fashion. The latest trends can entertain me for hours and well Pinterest? Don't even get me started. The fashion world allows expression of inspiration and individuality. A few week ago I posted about a modeling opportunity I won through a casting call [my first ever!] Today I recieved a package on my doorstep with the finished images. Here are a few of my favorites...








"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 



Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.
Seize common occasions and make them great.
~Theodore Roosevelt






Photography: CHAR Photography
Style: YOU by Grace
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the modeling opportunity- you look gorgeous!!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete