Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Home Spa

Today I did something that I may be making a weekly tradition. I got off work early so naturally I was on Pinterest when I saw a recipe for a detox bath. Here it is:

2 cups Epsom Salt [I found chamomile scented kind at Wal-Mart]
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
Relaxing Pandora station [I chose Enya]
Large glass of water to replenish hydration and flush toxins

Put all ingredients into bath as its filling with water as hot as tolerated.

Relax in the amazingness for a half hour to rid your body of toxins! Tah-Dah! Right? Well, I was a bit skeptical at first, BUT I actually sweated a lot during the bath and showered after. It was incredible how refreshed I felt afterwards!

All you hardworking bloggers out there, take time to pamper yourself...no expensive spa required!

xoxo,
Mrs. Relaxation







1 comment: