Saturday, October 5, 2013

beauty products I swear by.



1. Maybelline Baby lips- these little guys are the perfect fusion of the color of lipstick and moisture of Chapstick, plus SPF! I may have started a small collection of all their colors {Don't be intimidated by their brightness like I was at first, they go on a lot more muted}
2. Suave Keratin infused dry shampoo-LOVE this stuff. I have tried at least 10 dry shampoos because I do not wash my hair every day and need the perfect oil absorber to hold me over between washes. This is the first one that has a great 'salon' scent instead of something that resembles a citrus cleaning product. Plus, it's literally the cheapest option you can find!
3. Kat Von D tattoo liner in "Trooper"- I stumbled upon this product at Sephora by redeeming my rewards points for a sample size. I usually dont splurge on cosmetics aka buy anything at Sephora but after using this I will most definitley be spending the $18 for the full size. Best control, precision, and long lasting wear I've ever used in a liquid liner. 
4. Seche Vite Topcoat- my cousin introduced me to this product. I was hesitant to spend the $10, but since have had absolutely no regrets. I really don't ever get manicures at salons anymore because this topcoat gives the perfect 'professional gloss' and makes my polish last longer than a salon manicure! Just try it. 
5. Physicians Formula shimmer strips- A friend introduced me to this product 4 years ago, and I was instantly hooked! I am just finishing my first palette after 4 years and I use it almost every day for eyeshadow AND bronzer. It makes my blue eyes pop and gives the perfect subtle highlight to my face. 

I hope you come to love these products as much as I do! 

xoxo,
Mrs. Sharing is caring

No comments:

Post a Comment